Los Angeles Commuting Tips and Tricks
Everyone in Los Angeles knows about the city’s congested roads, but you can make it easier on yourself by following a few easy L.A. commuting tips, courtesy of Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles.
- Take city streets – L.A.’s highways are packed during a 3-hour rush hour period at either end of the work day, but if you can navigate the grid of L.A.’s surface streets well enough, then you can avoid some of the worst highway traffic.
- Know the rules – In the City of Angels, you can turn right on red if you come to a complete stop and there’s no cross-traffic. You can also pass on the right on multi-lane highways. These are just a couple of the rules that make L.A. driving different – and these rules are worth keeping in mind.
- Carpool – With L.A.’s carpool lanes, you may not be able to avoid traffic jams, but you can save time (and, little by little, the planet) by carpooling with a friend or family member.
- Know your way around the freeways – US 1, SR 2, I-10, and I-5. Those are just a few of the many freeway names you’ll want to know, so you can understand the traffic updates, or easy workarounds in the case of traffic gridlocks.
- Come prepared – Let’s face it: You won’t be able to avoid traffic jams altogether. But you can make your commute a bit more enjoyable. If you’ve got a car with high-end connectivity, you can plug in and play your favorite songs or podcasts. You can turn your commute into a learning experience, or just a leisurely time.
Learn More Traffic Tricks and Tips from Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
Whether you’re looking for ways to improve fuel economy or at a new vehicle in general, the team at Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles is here to help you out, and you can always reach us with questions about Los Angeles commuting tips.
More from Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
As the automotive world continues to present electric options, the Jaguar I-PACE finds itself a well-deserved place amongst the innovative electric vehicles. Without compromising unmistakable Jaguar design, the award-winning I-PACE is a proud electric model with two electric motors and a 90kw lithium-ion battery, giving it a substantial 234-range. It’s no wonder that drivers and…
If you want company on your next trip through Beverly Hills, you’ll enjoy room for five passengers with the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity. This SUV has two rows of seating with a smart design that maximizes both passenger comfort and cargo capacity, so you don’t need to make any compromises when you travel. And with upscale…
The Jaguar I-PACE has dazzled the Beverly Hills area as the first-ever Jaguar electric SUV, and this pioneering model has already won countless awards and accolades. And while there’s plenty to rave about, let’s take a deeper dive into the Jaguar I-PACE dimensions to see how much passenger and cargo space this green machine packs into…