Los Angeles Commuting Tips and Tricks
Everyone in Los Angeles knows about the city’s congested roads, but you can make it easier on yourself by following a few easy L.A. commuting tips, courtesy of Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles.
- Take city streets – L.A.’s highways are packed during a 3-hour rush hour period at either end of the work day, but if you can navigate the grid of L.A.’s surface streets well enough, then you can avoid some of the worst highway traffic.
- Know the rules – In the City of Angels, you can turn right on red if you come to a complete stop and there’s no cross-traffic. You can also pass on the right on multi-lane highways. These are just a couple of the rules that make L.A. driving different – and these rules are worth keeping in mind.
- Carpool – With L.A.’s carpool lanes, you may not be able to avoid traffic jams, but you can save time (and, little by little, the planet) by carpooling with a friend or family member.
- Know your way around the freeways – US 1, SR 2, I-10, and I-5. Those are just a few of the many freeway names you’ll want to know, so you can understand the traffic updates, or easy workarounds in the case of traffic gridlocks.
- Come prepared – Let’s face it: You won’t be able to avoid traffic jams altogether. But you can make your commute a bit more enjoyable. If you’ve got a car with high-end connectivity, you can plug in and play your favorite songs or podcasts. You can turn your commute into a learning experience, or just a leisurely time.
Learn More Traffic Tricks and Tips from Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
Whether you’re looking for ways to improve fuel economy or at a new vehicle in general, the team at Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles is here to help you out, and you can always reach us with questions about Los Angeles commuting tips.
More from Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
Looking for a spacious luxury SUV that’s packed with the latest infotainment technology? The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE has all that and more. This high-performance SUV delivers up to 550 horsepower and sporty handling — yet its interior is built for everyday utility, with amenities for all-day comfort and greater interior capacity than most rivals. Read…
The 2020 Jaguar XF starts at $51,100 MSRP*, with seven total trims and both sedan and wagon-style configurations. Explore our Jaguar XF price overview before contact our sales team at Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles near Beverly Hills to schedule a test drive! View Inventory Contact Us 2020 XF Premium Sedan – $51,100 MSRP* The entry-level Jaguar XF comes with…
The Jaguar I-PACE made its debut last year, and Jaguar has recently unrolled the 2020 edition of this all-electric SUV, starting at $69,850 MSRP. If you want to know more about the Jaguar I-PACE price, features, and other factors to consider when you’re in the market for an electric car, you’ve come to the right…