Los Angeles Commuting Tips and Tricks
Everyone in Los Angeles knows about the city’s congested roads, but you can make it easier on yourself by following a few easy L.A. commuting tips, courtesy of Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles.
- Take city streets – L.A.’s highways are packed during a 3-hour rush hour period at either end of the work day, but if you can navigate the grid of L.A.’s surface streets well enough, then you can avoid some of the worst highway traffic.
- Know the rules – In the City of Angels, you can turn right on red if you come to a complete stop and there’s no cross-traffic. You can also pass on the right on multi-lane highways. These are just a couple of the rules that make L.A. driving different – and these rules are worth keeping in mind.
- Carpool – With L.A.’s carpool lanes, you may not be able to avoid traffic jams, but you can save time (and, little by little, the planet) by carpooling with a friend or family member.
- Know your way around the freeways – US 1, SR 2, I-10, and I-5. Those are just a few of the many freeway names you’ll want to know, so you can understand the traffic updates, or easy workarounds in the case of traffic gridlocks.
- Come prepared – Let’s face it: You won’t be able to avoid traffic jams altogether. But you can make your commute a bit more enjoyable. If you’ve got a car with high-end connectivity, you can plug in and play your favorite songs or podcasts. You can turn your commute into a learning experience, or just a leisurely time.
Learn More Traffic Tricks and Tips from Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
Whether you’re looking for ways to improve fuel economy or at a new vehicle in general, the team at Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles is here to help you out, and you can always reach us with questions about Los Angeles commuting tips.
More from Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
The redesigned Jaguar XE is here, starting at $39,900 MSRP. This starting price will get you standard features like the 10-inch Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto, plenty of safety features, and split-folding rear seats for extra cargo space. Learn more about the 2020 Jaguar XE price options below, then…
Drivers in Beverly Hills looking for a sleek and stylish luxury car with plenty of power under the hood and a wide array of features to choose from, the 2019 Jaguar XF is worth considering. Explore the Jaguar XF price options and the seven available trim levels below to find out which configuration has the amenities you…
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is now available to Beverly Hills drivers, with four Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels to choose from as well as a coupe and convertible configuration for each trim. Explore this sports car in more detail at Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles to find out which trim has everything you need on your Beverly Hills drives and more! Learn…