2020 Jaguar I-PACE Interior
The beauty and technology of Jaguar is well-known in Beverly Hills, but have you seen it in an SUV? If you joined Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles in comparing the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE vs. the 2020 Tesla Model X, you know that Jaguar I-PACE features combine all the perks of a luxury SUV in a planet-friendly vehicle. Part of that includes the Jaguar I-PACE design that makes the cabin a comfortable refuge from Bel Air traffic. Come learn more about the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE interior with Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles in West Hollywood!
2020 Jaguar I-PACE Interior Dimensions
When you’re driving in Los Angeles, you’ll find yourself with plenty of room for comfortable passengers and your cargo in the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE interior:
- 51 / 25.3 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded down / folded up
- 39.9 / 38.1 inches of front /rear headroom
- 57.6 / 54.6 inches of front /rear shoulder room
- 40.9 / 35 inches of front / rear legroom
- .43 cubic feet of storage space beneath the floating center console
- .95 cubic feet of storage space under the hood
2020 Jaguar I-PACE Design
In 2019, the Jaguar I-PACE design received a number of awards and accolades, so Jaguar kept much of the design the same for 2020, including:
- Twin-needle contrast stitching
- Illuminated engraved metal tread plates.
- Available configurable ambient interior lighting.
- Fixed panoramic glass roof that absorbs infrared to prevent overly bright sunlight, UV light, and heat from entering the cabin and protect the interior surfaces.
- Acoustic laminated glass on the front windows and windshield to reduce wind noise.
- Soft grain leather sport steering wheel.
- Two-zone climate control is standard, with available four-zone climate control.
2020 Jaguar I-PACE Seating
The Jaguar I-PACE interior comes with standard sport seats in Luxtec, or available Winsor leather upholstery seating for five. Other seating features include:
- Standard cabin preconditioning with the InControl® Remote™ app
- Standard Cabin Air Ionization and air quality sensors
- Available heated and cooled front seats
- Available heated rear seats
Take a Look at the Jaguar I-PACE Interior at Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
Like what you see so far? Take a look at the costs of all available Jaguar I-PACE trims and select the model that best fits your lifestyle and budget. Or, come visit Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles, and browse our large inventory of the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE. Our Jaguar I-PACE special offers will get you into this beautiful and functional SUV at a price you’ll love.
More from Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
The beauty and technology of Jaguar is well-known in Beverly Hills, but have you seen it in an SUV? If you joined Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles in comparing the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE vs. the 2020 Tesla Model X, you know that Jaguar I-PACE features combine all the perks of a luxury SUV in a planet-friendly vehicle. Part of…
The Jaguar I-PACE made its debut last year, and Jaguar has recently unrolled the 2020 edition of this all-electric SUV, starting at $69,850 MSRP. If you want to know more about the Jaguar I-PACE price, features, and other factors to consider when you’re in the market for an electric car, you’ve come to the right…