The Best Brunch Spots in West Hollywood
What are the best brunch spots in West Hollywood? You’ll get different answers from everyone you ask, which is why we thought we’d make things simply by gathering together a quick list of our favorite places.
- Dialogue Café
- Breakfast by Salt’s Cure
- WeHo Bistro
- Hugo’s Restaurant
- Otus Thai Kitchen & Coffee
Our Top Brunch Restaurants in West Hollywood
- Dialogue Café: This Sunset Strip café has hosted everyone from foodies to starlets, and it’s the perfect place for a lip-smacking brunch. The owners handpick their entire product line from local farms, ranches, and farmer’s markets to support local businesses. Check this place out if you’re looking for healthy snacks – from avocado toast to smoked salmon bagels.
- Breakfast by Salt’s Cure: Here’s a cool thing about Breakfast by Salt’s Cure: they don’t offer syrup with their griddle cakes. Know why? Because they boast their batter already has the perfect amount of sweetness, especially when topped with a padding of powdered sugar. On top of that, Breakfast by Salt’s Cure has plenty of vegan offerings. First opened in 2007, it’s already one of the most popular brunch spots around.
- WeHo Bistro: For a more refined experience, try WeHo Bistro for casual French cuisine served alongside an assortment of other delicious bits and pieces. Everything is prepared fresh, and it’s a great place for al fresco dining, thanks to its corner location and cool patio.
- Hugo’s Restaurant: Hugo’s Restaurant is one of our top spots, simply because the menu is so customizable. Whether you want to substitute eggs for tofu, or butter for olive oil, Hugo’s Restaurant will cater to the gustatory needs of all Pasadena foodies.
- Otus Thai Kitchen & Coffee: You could be tired of the traditional scrambled eggs brunch fare in Sherman Oaks. If you are, Otus Thai Kitchen & Coffee is a refreshing change of pace. Their Thai breakfast creations include dishes you won’t find at other locations, including omelet rice bowls, roti bread with fried eggs on top, and rice porridge.
Learn More with Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
Whether you’re researching into art galleries in Los Angeles, good bakery spots, or how a Jaguar would fare against a Cheetah, Hornburg on the Sunset Strip has you covered – that might be why customers appreciate us so much. To find out more, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Related Posts from Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
Frequent vehicle inspections and regularly scheduled maintenance both help to keep your car running longer on Bel Air roads. While many important routine maintenance tasks should be performed at an authorized service center, some basic car care can be done at home. Check out our top 10 automotive maintenance tips below, and be sure to consult your…
If you own or are considering owning an electric vehicle like the new Jaguar I-PACE in Beverly Hills, you’ll want to be aware of your options for electric car charging stations in the area. Check out our guide to charging stations and contact us at Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles if you have any questions! Contact Us Accessorize Your I-PACE…
Meridian™ Audio provides crystal clear, concert quality sound that will make your Los Angeles commute a truly sublime experience. This innovative sound system is the perfect complement to the inspiring performance capabilities of a Jaguar XE, F-PACE, or F-TYPE. With speakers carefully placed for maximum effectiveness, and advanced technologies like Digital Signal Processing and optional…