The Best Brunch Spots in West Hollywood
What are the best brunch spots in West Hollywood? You’ll get different answers from everyone you ask, which is why we thought we’d make things simply by gathering together a quick list of our favorite places.
- Dialogue Café
- Breakfast by Salt’s Cure
- WeHo Bistro
- Hugo’s Restaurant
- Otus Thai Kitchen & Coffee
Our Top Brunch Restaurants in West Hollywood
- Dialogue Café: This Sunset Strip café has hosted everyone from foodies to starlets, and it’s the perfect place for a lip-smacking brunch. The owners handpick their entire product line from local farms, ranches, and farmer’s markets to support local businesses. Check this place out if you’re looking for healthy snacks – from avocado toast to smoked salmon bagels.
- Breakfast by Salt’s Cure: Here’s a cool thing about Breakfast by Salt’s Cure: they don’t offer syrup with their griddle cakes. Know why? Because they boast their batter already has the perfect amount of sweetness, especially when topped with a padding of powdered sugar. On top of that, Breakfast by Salt’s Cure has plenty of vegan offerings. First opened in 2007, it’s already one of the most popular brunch spots around.
- WeHo Bistro: For a more refined experience, try WeHo Bistro for casual French cuisine served alongside an assortment of other delicious bits and pieces. Everything is prepared fresh, and it’s a great place for al fresco dining, thanks to its corner location and cool patio.
- Hugo’s Restaurant: Hugo’s Restaurant is one of our top spots, simply because the menu is so customizable. Whether you want to substitute eggs for tofu, or butter for olive oil, Hugo’s Restaurant will cater to the gustatory needs of all Pasadena foodies.
- Otus Thai Kitchen & Coffee: You could be tired of the traditional scrambled eggs brunch fare in Sherman Oaks. If you are, Otus Thai Kitchen & Coffee is a refreshing change of pace. Their Thai breakfast creations include dishes you won’t find at other locations, including omelet rice bowls, roti bread with fried eggs on top, and rice porridge.
Learn More with Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
Whether you’re researching into art galleries in Los Angeles, good bakery spots, places to curl up with a book, or how a Jaguar would fare against a Cheetah, Hornburg on the Sunset Strip has you covered – that might be why customers appreciate us so much. To find out more, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Related Posts from Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
The redesigned Jaguar XE is here, starting at $39,900 MSRP. This starting price will get you standard features like the 10-inch Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto, plenty of safety features, and split-folding rear seats for extra cargo space. Learn more about the 2020 Jaguar XE price options below, then…
Drivers in Beverly Hills looking for a sleek and stylish luxury car with plenty of power under the hood and a wide array of features to choose from, the 2019 Jaguar XF is worth considering. Explore the Jaguar XF price options and the seven available trim levels below to find out which configuration has the amenities you…
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is now available to Beverly Hills drivers, with four Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels to choose from as well as a coupe and convertible configuration for each trim. Explore this sports car in more detail at Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles to find out which trim has everything you need on your Beverly Hills drives and more! Learn…