The Best Brunch Spots in West Hollywood
What are the best brunch spots in West Hollywood? You’ll get different answers from everyone you ask, which is why we thought we’d make things simply by gathering together a quick list of our favorite places.
- Dialogue Café
- Breakfast by Salt’s Cure
- WeHo Bistro
- Hugo’s Restaurant
- Otus Thai Kitchen & Coffee
Our Top Brunch Restaurants in West Hollywood
- Dialogue Café: This Sunset Strip café has hosted everyone from foodies to starlets, and it’s the perfect place for a lip-smacking brunch. The owners handpick their entire product line from local farms, ranches, and farmer’s markets to support local businesses. Check this place out if you’re looking for healthy snacks – from avocado toast to smoked salmon bagels.
- Breakfast by Salt’s Cure: Here’s a cool thing about Breakfast by Salt’s Cure: they don’t offer syrup with their griddle cakes. Know why? Because they boast their batter already has the perfect amount of sweetness, especially when topped with a padding of powdered sugar. On top of that, Breakfast by Salt’s Cure has plenty of vegan offerings. First opened in 2007, it’s already one of the most popular brunch spots around.
- WeHo Bistro: For a more refined experience, try WeHo Bistro for casual French cuisine served alongside an assortment of other delicious bits and pieces. Everything is prepared fresh, and it’s a great place for al fresco dining, thanks to its corner location and cool patio.
- Hugo’s Restaurant: Hugo’s Restaurant is one of our top spots, simply because the menu is so customizable. Whether you want to substitute eggs for tofu, or butter for olive oil, Hugo’s Restaurant will cater to the gustatory needs of all Pasadena foodies.
- Otus Thai Kitchen & Coffee: You could be tired of the traditional scrambled eggs brunch fare in Sherman Oaks. If you are, Otus Thai Kitchen & Coffee is a refreshing change of pace. Their Thai breakfast creations include dishes you won’t find at other locations, including omelet rice bowls, roti bread with fried eggs on top, and rice porridge.
Learn More with Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
Whether you’re researching into art galleries in Los Angeles, good bakery spots, places to curl up with a book, or how a Jaguar would fare against a Cheetah, Hornburg on the Sunset Strip has you covered – that might be why customers appreciate us so much. To find out more, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Related Posts from Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
The 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 time is 3.5 seconds. Needless to say, no Beverly Hills driver is going to have any issues at the local track. Read on to learn about the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R specs that work to get this model its stunning acceleration and reach out to Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles to experience that performance…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACEcan tow up to 5,291 pounds, allowing you to transport your camping trailer, small boat, or other type of cargo around Beverly Hills with ease. Learn all about the new Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity and standard features with the Jaguar experts Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles, then take a look around our inventory to find a Jaguar…
The new Jaguar E-PACE has the perfect combination of capability and elegance, and they’ve done it in a way that only a Jaguar vehicle can truly master. While it’s the first compact SUV the luxury automotive brand ever produced, the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior provides plenty of room for any adventures you decide to…