2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 Time
The 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 time is 3.5 seconds. Needless to say, no Beverly Hills driver is going to have any issues at the local track. Read on to learn about the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R specs that work to get this model its stunning acceleration and reach out to Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles to experience that performance for yourself. Then apply for financing and value your trade to get the process started.
Jaguar F-TYPE Specs by Powertrain
Just how fast is the Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 time compared to the other F-TYPE configurations? See a comprehensive breakdown of Jaguar F-TYPE specs below:
Jaguar F-TYPE with P300 RWD Automatic Powertrain
- This configuration clocks 0-60 in 5.4 seconds with a top speed of 155 mph (Coupe or Convertible).
- For those numbers, Los Angeles drivers can thank a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque.
Jaguar F-TYPE with P380 AWD Automatic Powertrain
- This trim gets from 0-60 in 4.9 seconds and features a top speed of 171 mph (Coupe or Convertible).
- This version gets a 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with 380 hp and 339 lb-ft of torque.
Jaguar F-TYPE with R AWD Automatic Powertrain
- The fastest configuration hits 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and sports a top speed of 186 mph (Coupe or Convertible).
- Pasadena drivers will enjoy a 5.0L supercharged V8 with 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
Jaguar F-TYPE R vs. the Competition
Why should Pasadena drivers choose the Jaguar F-TYPE specs over the competition? Here’s why:
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: At 3.6 seconds, the Stingray narrowly loses to the F-TYPE R by .1 seconds.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Porsche 718 Cayman or 718 Boxster: The 718 Cayman and Boxster can reach 0-60 time in 4.5 seconds when equipped with the added-on Sport Chrono Package. The F-TYPE R bests that by a full second.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Audi R8: The R8 hits 60 in 3.7 seconds—just shy of that Jaguar F-TYPE R.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. BMW M4: At 4.1 seconds, M4 is close but no cigar. If you’d like to pay extra, you can hit 60 in 3.8 seconds on the M4 by opting for the Competition package. Too bad it can’t compete with the F-TYPE R.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Maserati GranTurismo: The GranTurismo Sport can go from 0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds, and the GranTurismo can go from 0-60 mph in 4.7 seconds.
Experience the Jaguar F-TYPE R Specs at Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles%
Want to experience the Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 time for yourself? Pasadena drivers should give our sales staff a call at (424) 293-7073 to schedule for a test drive. Still doing research? Be sure to check out our comparison between the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE and the 2021 BMW M2, as well as the F-TYPE and the Corvette. We look forward to showing you just what the Jaguar F-TYPE R specs are capable of.
More from Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles
The eye-catching exterior design ensures that the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE stands out anywhere you go in Beverly Hills — but what can you expect to find inside? Premium tailored leather, stylishly minimal dash, and 12-way power-adjustable seats are just the beginning. Explore the Jaguar F-TYPE interior with the team at Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles, and get in touch…
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is now available to Beverly Hills drivers, with four Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels to choose from as well as a coupe and convertible configuration for each trim. Explore this sports car in more detail at Hornburg Jaguar Los Angeles to find out which trim has everything you need on your Beverly Hills drives and more! Learn…
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE can go from 0-60 mph in as fast as 3.5 seconds, with a top speed of 200 miles per hour and a 575 horsepower engine. You will have a wide variety of F-TYPE configuration options that will affect acceleration rates, so you can get all the features you want and the…